Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Funny vs not funny

Don't be fooled. HK is still as wild as ever. I wanted to make sure I had a picture of her looking innocent and sweet before I tell this story...she got in trouble at school on her first day back at school. When I picked her up she got in the car and said that she didn't get her sticker for the day. When I asked why she said (with a smile), "because I bite and kick and hit". sigh. I emailed her teacher and found out that yes, she had been in trouble in class. double sigh. We talked about it after nap time and at one point I'd said something about it making someone sad and she was really quiet...until she said "but Mommy, it didn't make me sad....(raise eyebrows and with a face full of glee) IT WAS FUNNY!!!"
Triple million sigh. This kid is going to be the death of me!


No comments: