Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teddy Bear Parade

Halle Kate's class had a teddy bear parade today and, after trying very hard to convince me that Robot was a teddy bear, decided to take the bear she got for Christmas. It was a red letter day. She was so distracted by the bear that I got a bow in her hair! Normally she screams "NO! I just want my ears!" as she frantically shoves her hair behind her ears.




Max wanted in the picture. So did Matney, she wanted to hold hands with HK.
HK didn't want to hold hands...or be touched.

She yelled at Matney to go away and was more than happy to continue her bear photo shoot alone.


And yes, there is a 3/4 dead plant in the background. I brought it home from my Grandmama's funeral and desperately want it to survive but it isn't looking good!

No comments: