Monday, February 25, 2013

A Sweet and Sassy Birthday

This is the month for lots of girls in HK’s class to have birthdays! We’ve gotten 4 party invites in the past few weeks and just went to a party at Sweet and Sassy for HK’s friend Charlie Grace. The girls got to dress up and have their hair and nails done. HK wouldn’t let them touch her hair but she left sporting a lovely shade of orange on her fingernails.

DSCN6017

DSCN6018DSCN6021DSCN6022DSCN6028

DSCN6024

DSCN6032DSCN6034DSCN6037

Except for the two big sisters in the back these girls are all just turning 4. Look at our sweet tiny peanut in the front! Jared and I both hope she enjoys it there because I think she is going to be like her parents and always be the short one in the front of pictures!

DSCN6040

DSCN6042

DSCN6043DSCN6041

After all the dress up fun we had cake. HK is very serious about getting every speck of icing into her mouth while consuming as little cake as possible!

 

DSCN6044

After the cake was present time. The birthday girl had been opening for a while when I realized HK was the only one still sitting in her seat like we’d asked. I am so amazed when it is my child following directions! All the other girls were running wild but HK never moved. Wish I thought it was my fabulous parenting skills and not her interest in presents!

No comments: