Saturday, February 9, 2013

Behind the scenes

My friends Erin and Bethany came up from WR today and took pictures for us. When I get the CD of images I’ll post them but here is a behind the scenes look at a baby shoot – complete with lots of sugar.
collage
Who knew that a blanket and a bean bag could make such a snuggly back drop? Bethany also brought a space heater. Once the room was warm Ev was more than relaxed.
DSCN5941DSCN5942DSCN5943
A warm room and a bottle are the perfect combo to make a sleepy baby.  Halle Kate and Robot were always close by – HK is VERY protective and interested in her baby sister.
DSCN5944DSCN5945DSCN5946DSCN5950
I wanted pictures with the big sisters but they were NOT cooperating at all. I finally got desperate enough to bribe them and pulled out the super big guns, ring pops and marshmallows. They at least got in a  picture but I didn’t get them in their matching big sister shirts. That will be another battle for another day.
DSCN5952DSCN5953DSCN5954
If you’re in the WR area and are looking for a photographer contact Bethany!

No comments: