Wednesday, December 10, 2008

9 Months Old...and egg yolks

It is hard to believe that Matney is 9 months old! We went for her check-up last week and she is 28 (and something...can't remember!) inches tall and weighs 19lbs10oz. That puts here in the 74the percentile for height and 69th for weight. She is a big girl but her growth does seem to be slowing a bit. The dr checked her and said he has no concerns and that she is doing GREAT!

We talked about her not really being a good eater except for her 2 favorite things. Hard to believe she has such a belly from banana oatmeal and pears and mangos! He said she doesn't seem to be a kid that likes baby food and just start giving her more of what we're eating. I boiled her an egg to see if she'd like egg yolk and YUCK! She spit it across the room each time I put it in her mouth. Jared and I both hate eggs so I am not suprised. We may try again later but for now I guess we'll move on to the next food!





No comments: