Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is there a mouse in the Heald house???

IS THERE A MOUSE IN THE HOUSE?
Nope! If you notice in the last post Matney pulled out Funetti cake and Rainbow Chip icing...that this pregnant lady didn't remember we had. While dinner cooked my cupcakes baked. Yummy! Jared is trying to be healthy eater and I REALLY like to make my cupcakes a little too full so that they spill over the sides and the top is crunchy. Since he isn't eating any of them, sometime in the last few hours I might have had a couple tops. And I don't feel bad about it at all. They were GOOD! Thanks for finding this, Matney. She loves her Mommy!

I have about 15 girls coming over for dinner tomorrow night and I am super excited about it. But, ladies, if you notice your cupcakes aren't as tall as you'd expect or that they seem to have an abundance of icing...just don't ask questions!

1 comment:

pat gillen said...

you should open a store that sells only the tops of muffins and cupcakes...
Top of the muffin to you!