Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Keeping you hanging...

I actually am NOT trying to keep you hanging but I forgot that I hadn't posted Matney's Christmas pics and now I can't get more than one to upload. This is one of my favorites but I promise they are all great. I will try again later today and see if I can get it to work.



We have been totally busy here in the Heald house. Last week on Thursday we had about 15 people here to eat dinner...all female except my husband who sat in the room even for the pregnancy/childbirth discussions. I know that Susan, Gina and Jen all had pictures up on their blogs so check it out if you are interested in estrogen! I was way too busy eating Jen's sugar cookies (she only makes them once a year and I LOVE THEM) to take any pictures. We had a WONDERFUL time catching up in our Christmas pjs. I cannot imagine my life without these ladies.

Every night since Thursday we've had some Christmas party to attend and we are worn out! Tonight is the last day of our Christmas party marathon and only I am going so Jared and Matney will be hanging out without me. I will miss them!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Hey Sweet Stacey! Miss Matney couldn't get any cuter. I hope you and Jared are enjoying the magic of Matney's first Christmas. I have absolutely got to see you guys soon!