Monday, February 23, 2009

Escape!

Well, she didn't really escape. Every since Matney started getting over being sick she has been on the go. Her crawling skills are top notch and I LOVE IT! For so long I've had to guess what she wants and now she can get to anything she's after. It is fun to let her roam and she where she heads. So, I left the baby gate to the front of the house unlocked last week and just sat in a chair "ignoring" her. She looked at a me a couple times as she pushed open the gate and when I didn't react she went right through.

We now know that if given a chance the first place she heads past the gate is to the front door and Jared's office. She crawls down the hallway saying "da da da da" and sticks her head into the office door (just to the left of the front door). If he is in there she goes in and gets him otherwise she plays at the door.

For these pictures I hid down the hallways and took them zoomed in on her but then took one from where I was so that you can tell how far she had to go. What a big girl...she LOVES her Daddy!





No comments: