Monday, February 23, 2009

This week and new baby update

I hope the last several posts will keep me out of the blog checkers dog house. Well, I will probably have to have many more Matney posts to catch up enough for my Grandmama! We have moved on from the chaos of the past weeks and are gearing up for Miss M to turn ONE. I CANNOT believe she is a year old...or that we have another little one coming three months from today. By this time with Matney we had her furniture here, her room about complete. This time...um, the new baby's room came with the house so it is here. As for furniture or bedding or even a name...not so much. Time sure is flying. Birthday party and cake here we come!

For all of you concerned I went to the dr. today and all is well with baby girl no name. The drs kept track of her while I was home sick and when it was more beneficial to go to the hospital than to try to stay home we took that advice and went. The baby was closely monitored the entire time I was in the hospital (ie they had 2 monitors on her the entire time I was there checking her heartbeat, movement and watching for any signs of contractions). There was never one time that she showed signs of any distress. It is crazy to me that my body can be in so much pain and she isn't fazed. Matney was the same way when I was sick and in the hospital at 8 months with her. You'd think there would be some stress hormone that would effect them but I guess God was smart enough to cover that too!

1 comment:

Spice said...

So glad to hear you and baby girl are okay!