Monday, June 29, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-CHANGES!!!

What in the world?!? UH OH! I think it is a broken paci!

I can't imagine what happened to this paci but I think it is broken. One day last week Matney was being grouchy and whiney and wanted her paci. I don't want her to have one during the day because she is a big girl now and it keeps her from talking. So, on this particular day I went to get her paci and found it missing the tip. I cannot imagine how that could have happened! At first Matney put it in her mouth, took it out and looked at it, threw it and started screaming. Eventually she calmed down and when she asks for it now (which isn't often anymore!) I give her the broken one. She'll look at it, say "uh oh" and hand it back. She moves on without a fuss and we are paci free during the day. Whoo hoo! Good thing that tip just fell off!


No comments: