Thursday, January 28, 2010

link to playgroup

I have some cute new posts coming but am trying to get so much done (ie, cooking, cleaning, playing dollhouse, changing diapers, everything for Matney's 2nd birthday party, etc) before we leave for Vegas that it may be the weekend before they make it up. So, I thought I'd send you over to another playgroup kiddo's website for pictures his Mommy did of all our cuties. And before you even see the picture of Matney let me just tell you that I don't know why she was wearing two bows except that she is turning into more of a girly girl each day. If she sees a bow she has to have it in her hair...which is nothing compared to our trip through the shoe section of Target yesterday where she wanted to try every shoe on. And I mean every shoe. And then screamed "more shoes" all the way to the checkout. Lovely, Matney. Just lovely!
Check out these cute kids...and lifesaver Moms. I don't know what I would do without playgroup!

No comments: