Sunday, January 17, 2010

(much HATED) snow days!

We had snow about 10 days ago and I was so excited to take the girls out and get a picture. Matney wakes up in the morning and heads to the back door asking to go "bye, bye car". If it is raining outside that is even better because she thinks it is awsome to get wet. I just knew she'd love the snow, especially after her snowman obsession over the holidays. Once again, I was wrong. Matney FREAKED OUT and hated the snow. We snapped these pictures quickly because she was screaming "NO SNOW!INSIDE!!!" You can see her pointing and crying. She hated it. Halle Kate thought the whole experience was funny. The bottom picture is our deck 5 days after the snow fall. Notice that not one flake was disrupted. Matney wouldn't even let us open the back door. Every morning we'd ask her if she wanted to go out, or go in the car and as long as there was snow on the ground her answer was "NO!". Isn't that funny?!?!










The deck 5 days post snow.

I am so behind on the blog! I've tried a couple of times to update but either our computer wasn't working or the blog site wouldn't upload pictures...or I had two tiny, screaming girls at my feet more concerned with having lunch than blog updates! Anyway, I'm here and giving it 30 minutes tonight to try and fill in the gaps from the past two weeks.

No comments: