Thursday, January 14, 2010

Surprise Telephone Calls

Jared here. So this morning I got the sweetest call from home. Stacey called and said that Matney wanted to speak to her Daddy. Such a phone call usually means that Matney has been showing her defiant attitude and has been less than absolutely adorable. However, this morning, Matney actually wanted to speak to me. She said "good morning", "love you, Daddy", and "bye-bye Daddy". Needless to say, my heart melted in those 15 seconds. Stacey got on the phone and told me all about how Matney was looking for me this morning when she woke-up and how, after Matney reasoned out that I was at work, Matney essentially asked for Stacey to call me on the phone. What a smart and sweet little girl I have. I am blessed. I love you Matney. I also love you Stacey and Halle. I miss all of you.

No comments: