Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Punk Rock

This post is two fold...one Halle Kate went punk rock today. Check her out playing with her stage and rocking a mohawk! Two, the reason she was punk rock with that mohawk was because we had our first successful bath. WAAA HOOO!!! Since she was born HK has HATED the bath. HATED. I am not exaggerating even a little. As soon as a toe hits the water she starts screaming and turns several shades of red and purple. She doesn't begin to calm down until she's out of the tub and dressed again. She normally just gets sponged down because several people have tried to bathe her and we've all given up. Anyway, now that she's sitting up I've gotten her in the tub with Matney...and myself. I put on a swimsuit and we all play. Until today HK has cried/whined/kept a death grip around me and I wash her quick and get her out. But today...we all splashed and played and the girls got clean with no crying. Thank goodness, it is about time! She played outside the tub while I got M's hair washed and her hair dryed standing up like this. Cutie!









And my play group moms...I know you all can hardly stand to see this toy back out of the attic and singing at my house! No worries, I know you've missed it and you're welcome to come over anytime. Agh! It is so obnoxious!

No comments: