Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dad, Mom, does this scare you???

Look Mom and Dad! I found Matney "cleaning up her Strawberries" before naptime last week. Do you think she's related to her Mama? She was putting them in a line and kept switching their positions around until she had just the order she wanted.





For those of you who didn't know me at M's age those were my Strawberry Shortcake dolls. My dad saved them and gave them to Matney last year when she fell in love with Strawberry. My parents like to tell people the stories about how I had to line them all up on my closet shelf at night, in a particular order, before I went to bed. I promise she did this all on her own. I keep those Strawberries tossed in a bag now. Like mother like daughter, huh?

She also loves to load them all into her dollhouse minivan and push them around the house. I asked her not long ago where they were going and she immediatly said "to get pizza!". Ha! That is my girl!

No comments: