Monday, June 28, 2010

Just like a Princess

How cute are my little fairies? Due to our love for Abby Cadabby (the fairy on Sesame Street) we've been on the lookout for wings for Miss M for a while. All I could find were the wire hanger types with panty hose like material wrapped around them. We knew those would be torn during the first flight so we'd never bought any. Then, mom and I were shopping one day and she found these perfect fairy wings. We quickly made our way to the checkout, purchased a pair and handed them to Matney who was riding in the back of the stroller. On the way to her hands they passed over Halle Kate who went nuts. We quickly told the cashier to ring up another pair and soon we left with two sets of wings for two little fairies.

Matney demanded to put hers on and we were walking along, not talking about the wings at all, when she turned around and said, "I feel just like a princess!". Oh, my heart grew 5 sizes! How precious is that? We stopped the stroller, shocked. She was so proud of those wings! I know I'd love a boy but I sure do LOVE having baby girls!

Here are the girls playing fairies with Daddy. This makes my heart grow another 5 sizes. There is nothing sweeter than little fairy girls and their Daddy! Sorry some of the pictures are blurry. Catching fairies in flight is difficult for the camera!















Halle Kate has decided she loves her wings. She carries them across the room to us, demands we put them on and then starts flapping her arms walking in cicrles. It is so funny. She will honestly keep them on for hours while she plays. Sweet girl!

2 comments:

kimpossible said...

these 2 little fairies are way way too cute!!!

Amber said...

I need these wings - where are they from? Obviously not for Tate :)