Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stuck home

These are random pictures from last weekend when we were stuck home for days. Matney and Daddy got yummy ice cream from the McDonalds drive through. Life looks a lot like this again. Matney's fever turned out to be croup and she's been miserable. She woke up 2 nights ago unable to breathe well and the more upset she got to worse her breathing got. The first time it happened I was so scared and ready to scream for Jared to call 911. Apparently being upright helps open her airways back up so my picking her up was enough to help and as she calmed down she got better. For the past 2 nights we've repeated that cycle. I think I slept two hours night before last and 3 last night. We're crossing our fingers that HK doesn't get it but it is highly contagious so I'm not that optimistic. Welcome back to the sick house!


Halle Kate and Duck Daddy got rid of some extra energy rolling around on the floor.


Oh my goodness, I love my house but we were so ready to get out beyond these walls!

No comments: