Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sick of these 4 walls!

We've spent A LOT of time in this house during the last week. Sickness stinks. Thankfully, the adults have avoided any illness but our girls were certainly pitiful. Matney did catch the bug but she seemed to handle it better than HK. I forgot to mention that Friday night M was bouncing around in her bed and pulled her elbow out of joint again. I didn't realize that is what it was at first but at 2am when she and I were downstairs because she was hysterical I knew there was a big problem. Saturday morning I was ready to walk out the door to run to CHOA Urgent Care when J decided to try and pop it back into place one more time...and it worked! Whaaa hoo!!!
One day when HK was finally taking a nap Matney spilled on her clothes. I didn't dare walk up the stairs because I was scared the noise would wake her up. I had on two shirts so I put one on Matney. Oh my, the child loved it! She wore it all day and tried to talk us into letting her wear it to bed. She is so silly. My big girls loved making messes this week and playing with every toy in the house. And how cute is this? They are just starting to play together. I LOVE THEM!






No comments: