Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beach Pictures

Once again we tried to take family pictures and, once again, it did not work. First, in my rushing to get us packed and out the door I forgot the girls' matching dresses. We did have coordinating outfits but this night they didn't make it in them. Then I had a problem with my contacts. I am more blind than a bat (-8.25 prescription for my contacts) and had to wear my glasses. They are ugly and I never wear them out of the house but forgot to take them off for most of the pictures. Dummy. And it was super windy and we were being blown all over the place. So, not the most together looking pictures ever but I still think we're cute!






Can you tell we were singing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" trying to keep HK occupied? He's going up his spout in the this picture!

No comments: