Saturday, July 24, 2010

Princess Matney

Elmo? No. Dora? No. Diego? No. Strawberry Shortcake? No. So who in the world is Matney's latest obsession? She is in LOVE with all things princess, especially the Disney princesses. Oh my, I am not a princess kind of mom and I didn't plan on my girls being into Barbies or princesses but Matney has fallen in love all on her own. I am not sure how she even knew about the princesses because we don't have the movies. Anyway, Miss M has a princess nightgown and tiara that she prefers as her daily attire. If we're home and the dress is clean I don't even fight it anymore. This particular day she did not have her subjects under control and almost lost her crown!




I have SO many pictures to upload and post. It has been whirlwind of a summer, and I stay completly exhausted, but we're having tons of fun. I usually blog after the girls are in bed when J and I are watching TV. However, since we only sit to watch the Biggest Loser and its season ended a few months ago we have hardly turned the tv on...which means I never sit down to blog. Anyway, we are having a great time and I'll have to find a show to watch so that I'll sit still and do it soon.

No comments: