Saturday, July 10, 2010

Exhausted, Cramped Puppy Love

This is the last of our beach vacation recap. A week in the sand and sun was the first thing we've found in more than two years that has worn Matney out enough that she fell asleep in the car. Look at this sweet, exhausted girl and her puppy dog. We knew she was really, really tired when the paci fell out of her mouth. Sleeping without the paci is a sure sign that Miss M had passed any level of tired we'd ever known her to reach.








And this last picture? Just for my memory so that I don't get it in my head to take a road trip again with them until they are old enough to sit in the back alone. I crammed myself inbetween their carseats for most the ride home with my feet buried under all that stuff. I think I was the most excited to finally be home!

1 comment:

JPCHuyer said...

Very cute. And what else is cute is ALL the girls from playgroup have that same dress M has on. We need to have them all wear them and get a pic before they outgrow!