Friday, July 9, 2010

Dear Girls


Most of you can ignore this post, it isn't a good picture of me or the girls, but one day this blog is going to be a great source of memories. Well, it will be if I ever get going and have it printed out but that's another issue. Either way this is really for Matney and Halle Kate someday in the future.
Dear girls, look at your Daddy! He is really cute and your Mommy loves him a lot. The three of us girls are beyond blessed. He loves us so incredibly much. One day when you are big and you start thinking that boys just might not have cooties after all I pray that you will have someone to love you like your Daddy loves us. And I hope that you will love that lucky man just like your Mommy loves your Daddy.
I know that one day you will feel like your Daddy and I don't understand you or even that we don't love you but I want you to know now just how much that could not be true. Everyday we laugh at you, we dream for you, we beg God to protect you and keep you healthy. We'll let you grow up and we'll have to let you be independent but we'll be so sad every time you walk out of our front door. Both your Mommy and Daddy know that you are the greatest gifts we have ever been given and we are so thankful to be your parents.

No comments: