Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wild Women

Seriously, if I didn't know better (which I do) I would think I was pregnant and nesting. I don't know what has gotten into me the past few weeks but I've gone through this house like a wild woman! I've taken loads of stuff to the trash can, have about 10 bags piled to take to Goodwill and I'm not done. In the past 2 weeks I've painted the girls bathroom (it is super cute and I'll get pictures up soon), cleaned out the pantry and kitchen cabinets, under the bathroom cabinets, gone through every toy we own and spent last night cleaning out our closet until midnight. The girls have been great sports about strange things being thrown all over the house during the day. Jared would probably just like some calmness and order when he walks in the door at night. He'll never get that with these three wild women in the house. This is what he normally sees when he walks in the door...








1 comment:

Tina said...

I didn't realize you have a family blog! :) Your girls are so cute. And I see a princess tiara. ;)