Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Whales

I've been trying to pick out a stuff for the girls' bathroom since we found out Halle Kate was a girl and I've never found anything I liked. Matney however loved the "whale stuff" at Target. I wanted to keep looking but Jared reminded me that it isn't my bathroom and I needed to suck it up and get what she wanted. I have to say that Matney has great taste because I think this turned out super super cute. A few weekends ago Jared hung the chair rail and bead board before I painted. There are no drawers in the bath cabinets (don't get me started. Every bathroom needs drawers.) so we found this little cabinet at Target and hung it up. At least some things can stay hidden. I'm still waiting on some prints for the walls so hopefully it will be done soon.
Matney never liked to brush her teeth before but she goes in there several times a day now. She and Halle Kate both loves it! And I love another project crossed off the list!






You'd think I would have cleaned it up and taken the toilet paper roll of the back of the toilet before taking pictures. Nope, what you see is what you get...dora soap, puppy glasses and all!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Way to go Matney! Very cute!

Lindy said...

Oh my goodness! That is super cute. Matney has excellent taste! Send me a private message on facebook with your address because I need to send you that book "The Heart Mender".