Thursday, August 12, 2010

Itty Bitty Girl

With the girls passing sickness back and forth right after HK's birthday I didn't get her to her 12 month appointment until she was 14 months old. And now it has taken me another few weeks to get her info on the blog. Anyway, she's still a total itty bitty peanut. She weighed 18.8lbs (0-3%) and was 29.5" tall (25%) at 14 months. She should have 2-3 words at a year and we'd counted at least 25 that she normally uses at 14 months. I guess we've got another early talker in the house. Poor Jared, girls need to speak lots of words a day! The dr said she's tiny but very healthy.

These pictures were taken at exactly 14 months. The dress HK is wearing was Matney's and is a size 3-6 months. I remembered having pictures of Matney wearing it so I just went back through the blog to find them...and have been laughing ever since. Here are pictures of M in the dress from Aug 2008 when I posted her 5 month update. I checked back and Matney weighed over 17.5lb at 6 months. It is so funny to me that these sisters are so different. Poor Halle Kate is going to be close to two years old before she weighs the required 20lbs to face her carseat forward.









No comments: