Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bun in a dirty oven

Anyone know what this is a picture of?????
Ha! I bet a lot of you know this by now but we have a bun in the oven again! Yep, we're 10 weeks pregnant and baby Heald #3 is due the end of January 2013. Eeek! This is the picture I sent my mom to tell her, and it isn't very clear but I thought she'd get it. Any guesses? Nope? Number one, don't think mom is too impressed with my oven cleaning skills (side note - I've never had a gas oven so if you have any tips on cleaning this without blowing up my house let me know. Although I guess I can just google it!). Anyway, she was with friends and the first guess was that I was learning to cook brioche. Um, no. I don't even know what brioche is other than bread and I don't have time to make bread. The next guess was why I was incubating eggs. And (pretty much) nope again, at least not chicken eggs. Ha! Pregnant, ladies, pregnant.  You've heard of a "bun in the oven"???...nope? Ok, not a good idea for a picture but it was kind of funny.

Clear picture or not we've got a great heartbeat and I have another serious case of all day sickness. I've had several people recently ask me if I am mad at them....because I started getting sick at the beach week 6 and I have pretty much bailed on everything and everyone for the last month. Ugh. So sorry to everyone who has called or emailed or we were supposed to meet and I've ignored you. I promise I am not mad at anyone! Being sick is miserable but we have a healthy baby so I'm thankful.

There are lots of things to figure out before the holidays - we've already taken a big step and I am now the proud driver of a minivan (which I hate to admit but I LOVE). Now we need to figure out where this baby will sleep, when we'll get to Disney since we'd planned to go in Jan, how to get the girls ready, where to add another kitchen table chair, etc. This little one is already making sure we know he/she is coming! And yes, we will find out what we're having - sometime in Sept I think.  

No comments: