Monday, July 16, 2012

End of School

We had another great year at Creekside Christian Academy! It took HK until Christmas to not scream, kick and cry in the carpool line but by May they were both all smiles on preschool mornings. Both girls had last day of school parties at the same time...and there is only one of me so the girls went two parties!
First HK and I joined M's class for a pizza party.



Then they washed their hands and we headed outside for the second part of HK's party. I took the picture above because they both got up from the table, threw their plates away and washed their hands without me saying a word. Ummm, in this house I would say that they have no idea how to even find the trash can!

We arrived at HK's party just in time for cupcakes!!!

At the end we made sure to get pictures with teachers. Matney loved being in class with Ms. Julie and Ms. Kathy.


And HK had a great year with Ms. Andrea and Ms. Jackie - thank goodness for Ms. Andrea. After the first few weeks of tears I was ready to pull HK out and keep her with me for another year but Ms. A always calmed me down and promised me that HK was fine.


Summer will be fun and then they'll have one more year together at Creekside - can't believe Matney will be in pre-K next year!

No comments: