Monday, July 16, 2012

Imagination Play Place

I cannot remember the name of this place but we met friends at a play place about 30 minutes north of us. It is set up like a little town and all the rooms are different themes. Everything is kid friendly and the girls had a good time.
The girls had a "Titanic" moment! I tried to get them to throw their arms open but they thought I was nuts.


The Dr office



Driving an old fire truck

This better be the only time I ever see my children in the back of a police car!

Flying an old airplane


Milking a cow

And HK's personal favorite...the xray room. She is obsessed with drs and xrays. She says she wants to be a baby dr when she grows up but when you ask her why says says "so I can give babies shots"....which makes me think this won't be the last time HK is in the back of a police car!


Several people have asked my opinion so here goes! All in all it was nice to go somewhere new but I won't ever plan on taking them back. I was totally creeped out by the amount of kids all trying to wear the same dr coats, hats, etc. While it was neat that it was hands on the things were really old and torn up. While we were several day camps/day cares came in and it was just wild. My girls ended up in the "4 and under" room that had a small slide more than anywhere else just because they were bored. It wasn't cheap either so while it was neat to go once we won't be back!

No comments: