Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Evelyn at 30 weeks

IMG_4224
Belly Shot at 29 weeks

We are 3/4 of the way done with this (last!) pregnancy and I cannot even begin to imagine how big I will be at 40 weeks! Oh my! I am already 12lbs heavier than when I delivered Halle Kate a few years ago. I see LOTS of early morning Jillian Michaels in my future. Being past the sick part of pregnancy during the holiday season is not good for my backside!
Sleep is getting hard. Of course, a few mornings ago I woke up to Jared pushing on my belly making Evelyn kick. It was before 5:30am. He was impressed she was so awake. Hmmm, wonder why she was up? I know why I was awake!
There will be a post soon about all the room changes upstairs. The girls are now in one room and it is going great. The nursery is almost done. Everything is ready except the painter can’t get here to until after Thanksgiving which is why I haven’t finished the rooms/put pictures up. I am so very excited to have gotten everything finished before the holidays so that we (ok, I) can relax and enjoy the next month.
The girls are anxious for Ellie, our Elf on the Shelf, to return after Thanksgiving. Thanks to Pintrest I found some really cute “North Pole Breakfast” ideas for the morning after Thanksgiving and Ellie’s arrival. It is a great excuse for me craft and something I hope we turn into a fun family tradition.
We have so many things to be thankful for this year but without a doubt we are so much more than grateful for another healthy year in our family. Now, let the Christmas season begin!!!!

No comments: