Thursday, November 8, 2012

Long Week

 
This picture pretty much sums up our days over here. Poor Miss M has been all out of sorts for the past week. She hasn't cried this much since she was a baby. At first I blamed it on her having a cold and not feeling well. Then I figured it was the time change but at this point I really have no idea. We've had serious tears all day long for days....and this mama has had some serious meltdowns is handling it just fine. Ha! Poor Jared, it wasn't even 5:30am this morning and I was way grumpy, M was up and crying already over something silly....and I am pretty sure Jared was skipping out the door very excited to go to work.  We've made a few changes/sleep rules today so we'll see if tomorrow is better. Right now I can just say that I know her preschool teacher are earning their paycheck this week! We all know that Halle Kate's teachers earn theirs every week!

No comments: