Thursday, November 15, 2012

Robots vs Pirates

DSCN5350

The time change had Matney getting up at 4 something am last week….which resulted in her being a little more than cranky before bedtime. After one realllllllly rough day for all 3 girls in the Heald house we put her to bed early. When I came back downstairs I found HK and her Daddy playing with her current favorite guys. Robots, pirates and a spider.

 

DSCN5351

DSCN5352

While Jared went upstairs to say goodnight to Matney HK played school and the guys were her students. All of a sudden she yanked up tick toc croc and tossed him in the bag. I asked why she did that and she said that “he was very mean and ate somebody. He is in time out”. Ha!

DSCN5355DSCN5356

Then Daddy came back down and they played together.

DSCN5357

Then Jared called me over and asked HK who the robot shown below was. HK said “the mommy robot because it has a mean face”. eeek! Jared got such a good laugh out of that . I told this that when I said it had been a rough day I meant a ROUGH day and that it was past time for this mama to have a some time alone!

DSCN5358

PS- those are stacking robots and when she picked up the “mean face” mommy and shook it there was something in it making noise, the tiniest baby robot….because all mommies need a baby in their belly.

No comments: