Friday, December 25, 2009

Cookies for Santa

Remember the last time I blogged about making cookies with Matney and said not to worry, that they were in the oven and safe from her slobber hands? That was not the case this time! Christmas Eve my brother and Jared went to see a movie while the girls stayed home and made cookies for Santa. Matney was WAY into the sprinkles and I may or may not have been smart enough to know not to hand her a whole container and watch her shake little round sprinkles all over the kitchen. Just for your own information round sprinkles do not sweep up, they just keep rolling all over the house. If you're here any time soon and find tiny balls stuck to the bottom of your feet I apologize in advance.
Anyway, she had a great time cutting out shapes, throwing sprinkles and then eating the sprinkles off the tops of the cookies. And she was so darn cute doing it! When they were all done I let her have a whole cookie and she chowed down. I don't know how she wasn't sick. We got this super cute plate from Mom's friend Kathy. I should have taken a picture without the cookies, it is so perfect. We are happy to report that Santa thought our cookies were yummy because he just left crumbs this morning.









No comments: