Friday, December 25, 2009

Giant Puppy

Matney is in love with a puppy dog bigger than she is! When a big box arrived from TX several weeks ago I wondered what was in it. This morning we opened it to find a huge puppy dog. For Matney it was love at first sight. She's had a hard time because he's so big but she's managed to drag it around the house for most of the day. She'd play with other toys but she still wanted this puppy next to her, especially to use as a pillow when she got tired. Before we put her to bed tonight Jared and I worked hard to distract her so that she wouldn't try to fit him in the bed.







I am pretty sure that Matney never plans on sharing this puppy with her sister. I can't wait to see what animal Halle Kate falls in love with because I'm going to laugh when it is an octopus or something and her TX aunts are trying to track down another 4' tall critter next year!

No comments: