Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wipe______!!!

All the Healds are still here, we survived Thanksgiving but we all got sick with a nasty cold. I've wiped noses so many times in the last week it is insane, oh my goodness. Matney has leaned the word "wipe" during all of this and is constanly running around screaming "WIPE NOSE". I hear "NOSE" through her monitor and have to go in her room and wipe it while she's in bed. AGH!!! Today was day 10 and no one seems to be over it yet. Just when I've thought I was getting better my throat hurts again, or my head is killing me. I think Jared would tell you the same thing. Both girls are exhausted because they aren't sleeping well being so congested. HK and I have spent some nights sleeping sitting up together. GO AWAY GERMS!
I am also on our old computer so I don't have any pictures. As soon as I can grab the camera and download to our normal computer I'll get new stuff up. Normally I have about an hour after I'm up and dressed before the girls are up so I can do things like clean and blog but M's been out of bed by 6am for the past several days so I'm behind on EVERYTHING. Anyway, we're here but we're snotty. Hopefully this will end soon!
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT IT IS ALMOST CHRISTMAS? That is CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

Amy Meyer said...

I'm so sorry! our runny noses are hanging on too, I think eventually one cold just runs into the next. I can't wait for spring...