Friday, December 25, 2009

Thanks, Santa

We snuck downstairs after Santa came but before the girls got up and snapped a few quick pictures. The girls are going to be so excited. Santa's elves worked hard this year!

New dollhouse. Look at all this cool stuff. If you'd heard about our plans for re-doing my old dollhouse for M this year then you're probably wondering where this big pink one came from. About 72 hours before Christmas my mom said, "I've been thinking about that dollhouse..." and before you knew Jared and I were on a mad, late night hunt for the one you see here dollhouse. We decided my old house is too much for the girls now since it is wood and has all sorts of sharp corners. Toys R Us late at night during the last few days before Christmas is NOT recommended! Thankfully, we kept all the furniture we'd already purchased and were able to run in, grab the house and get out quickly. What will we do with my big one in the garage? Who knows. I guess both girls will have their own house one day.

Check out that coolness! Please notice all three puppy dogs, they are M's favorite part of the whole thing.

New table and toys. What a great place for art projects. There are two more chairs but we didn't put them out.


The view of the room from the door. Excuse the tv commercial.

Don't you wish you were M or HK and live in this house!

No comments: