Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby Evelyn Update

This is easier than an email so if you want baby updates check the blog. If we go into labor then yes, family, you’ll get a call. Otherwise assume my giant belly and backside are hanging out at home!

I went to the dr yesterday and am still 1cm. I am not planning to induce next week (I am able to on the 31st) and will try to wait her out. The latest we’d be allowed to wait would be the Feb. 7th. My dr. won’t let you go longer than 41 weeks because the chances of a stillbirth start to really increase. So, we have a for sure date of 2/7  if nothing changes. I had no signs of labor when my water broke 2 days before HK’s due date so my fingers are crossed that she’ll decide to come out on her own!

Until then I keep coming up with projects to do which seem to create a giant mess in one part of the house while cleaning out another part. Dear Evelyn, please come out soon. We’re all getting really impatient!!!!

 

diaper bag

And since I hate to do a post without a picture here’s Ev’s diaper bag. Exciting right? I realized recently that we didn’t have diaper bag without one of the girls’ names monogrammed on it and had borrowed a bag from a friend. Both Jared and my mom thought Ev needed her own bag and gave me permission and a gift card to go shopping. Whoo hoo! Love that!

No comments: