Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Matney and Mommy love to share

There is no question that we’re raising Daddy’s girls in this house. HK is for sure her Daddy’s buddy and loves to watch football and go to the sports store to look  at bats and balls. Matney loves to cuddle with Daddy but she is very much like her Mama! Right now she  is in love with her Mama’s craft desk! You can find Matney on this stool for hours a day using all my crafting supplies. Recently she has been making Valentines for anyone and everyone. She says that she has to do them “super speedy” before Evelyn gets here. I have assured her that she has plenty of time but when I realize she has disappeared and I haven’t heard from her in a while I can almost always find her here. She’s made about 20 cards so far and they are tied together with a ribbon and stored under her bed. So cute!

On the desk I have a decorative plate that I write on with a dry erase marker. In the beginning it said “Stacey’s very own space”, then I changed it to “I never finish anthin     ” and now Matney keeps asking me to make it read “Matney and Mommy’s craft desk”. So cute….if I wanted to share! ha! She also says Daddy is going to build her her own desk but I think it is going to be a long while before that happens!

 

 

craft desk 1craft desk 2craft desk 3

No comments: