Thursday, January 24, 2013

Survey Says

I have been trying to think of a good way to “end” the year on the blog and I think we’ve finally got it! I got this idea from Pintrest, explained it to Jared and pretty soon my creative husband had a list of questions for the girls in my inbox.  We took them into separate rooms and had them tell us their answers. The plan is to ask the same questions and post their answers at the end of each year. So, here we go. Get ready to laugh! I’ll leave this here for a few days and then I will move it to the end of 2012.

Our questions are in black, their answers are in red. Matney had a lot of fun with this but HK’s attention span ended about question number 4!

 

IMG_4220

 

Matney – 4 years 10 months

1. I love it when my daddy bear hunts because it is the funnest.

I love it when my mommy cuddles because it is warm and snuggly.

I love it when my sister hugs me because it is squeezy and tight.

2. It makes me laugh when my daddy jumps up and down.

It makes me laugh when my mommy jumps out and says “boo!”

It makes me laugh when my sister makes funny faces.

3. My favorite color is pink and purple because they are bright.

4. My favorite kind of weather is snowy because I want to build a snowman.

5. My favorite thing to wear is dresses because I like the little skirts.

6. My favorite song is Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star because it is a bedtime song.

7. My favorite food is ice cream…chocolate chip with cookie dough because I like to find the cookie dough pieces.

8. The best television show is Peppa Pig because she has a silly imagination.

9. I don’t like it when my sister pinches/hits me because it hurts and I have to get an ice pack and she gets in time out.

10. My family is special because we are nice. Even Evelyn is nice in Mommy’s belly.

11. It is hard being a big sister because it is hard to take care of 2 kids (HK and Ev) because the new baby may throw something at my head like  Britin did (her friend’s little sister last week during a play date).

12. If animals could talk I would like to talk to Max the dog. And I would ask him “what does Granddaddy do at his house?”.

13. One rule at home I would change is that we couldn’t lock people in their room, we would go to the stairs for time out and not rooms. (no worries, no one gets locked up in this house but they do go to their room for time out!)

14. I really like learning about a flower growing.

15. My favorite game to play is musical chairs because you walk around in a big circle…OUT! And whoever finds the last chair gets a prize in my class room.

16. My favorite book is the night time princess book because they have my favorite princesses, that is all the princesses.

17. My favorite toy is McKenna because I like to do gymnastics and she likes to do gymnastics.

18. My best friend is Madigan because I love all my friends.

19. My favorite thing to do is play with Daddy because I like playing with him. And I like getting snuggles from Mommy and getting hugs from my sister.

20.When I grow up I am going to be a princess because I want to live in a castle.

21. My favorite restaurant is the dough place (Buckhead Pizza Co where they give them dough to play with while we wait) because I get to play with dough.

22. I know my Mommy loves me because she gives cuddles to me.

I know my daddy loves me because he gives kisses to me – the big kisses.

I know my sister loves me because she gives me hugs.

 

DSC_0193

 

Halle Kate – 3 years 7 months

1. I love it when my daddy adventure bear hunts because I like finding treasure and cotton balls.

I love it when my mommy watches tv with me because I love watching cartoons.

I love it when my sister plays with me because she is so kind to me when she plays.

2. It makes me laugh when my daddy makes funny faces because his face is all funny.

It makes me laugh when my mommy and sister (same answer) makes funny faces because funny faces are so funny!”

3. My favorite color is red because “you know how you say ‘red’ in Spanish? ‘Rojo. Rojo, red’. This ball is rojo”.

4. My favorite kind of weather is Summer because Sumer is pretty warm.

5. My favorite thing to wear is my dinosaur shirt because I like the big dinosaur.

6. My favorite song is My Little Sunshine because it makes me laugh. (We have no idea what My Little Sunshine is)

7. My favorite food is spaghetti (long noodles with butter and parmesan cheese)…I like  them long and slurppy. Sometimes I get to play with them.

8. The best television show is Higglytown Heros because I like when they jump around.

9. I don’t like it when I spill my drink (she’d just spilled her drink at dinner) because I do not have any drink.

10. My family is special because I love my family. 

11. It is hard being a kid because it is not hard to be a kid.

12. If animals could talk I would like to talk to a puppy. And I would ask him “Arf! Arf! That’s ‘hello” in puppy English?”.

13. One rule at home I would change is that we could stay forever because we do leave now.

14. I really like learning about science, to tell new people the truth.

15. My favorite game to play is rock collection because it is a fun game. You gather all the rocks up, pick up them and put them in the bucket.

16. My favorite book is the Boogeyman book because the Boogeyman just wants to scare you.

17. My favorite toy is my grey robot because he is soft and cuddly.

18. My best friend is Conner because he is a boy.

19. My favorite thing to do is see my teachers because I go to preschool. I like preschool.

20.When I grow up I am going to be a teacher because teachers have to make us have fun.

21. My favorite restaurant is Carrabba’s because they have slimy noodles.

22. I know my Mommy loves me because she is nice.

I know my daddy loves me because is nice.

I know my sister loves me because my sister doesn’t love me. Today Matney hurted my feelings from being mean.

No comments: