Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Frankie and a Car Ride

Every day the girls take FOREVER to load up and leave for preschool because they have to take a “guy” on the trip. Some random dolls/toys always ride along to school and then get strapped into the carseat while the girls are at school.

WP_20130111_008

 

On Friday, Matney left McKenna in the car and went to school while HK ran around town with me. In one store I had a $10 credit and HK fell in love with this random guy left over from Halloween and named him “Frankie”. He was only $1.85 so she got to bring him home and we picked out an owl for Matney. I paid no attention to what she was doing in the backseat until we got in the carpool line to grab Matney. This is what I found when I turned around….who thinks that Matney was impressed when she got in the car? She.was.not. According to Matney, Mckenna will NOT be riding with Frankie and Robot….and HK thought it was so dang funny. Rotten girl!

No comments: