Monday, January 7, 2013

shark!

We met friends at Bass Pro Shop over the Christmas break just to get out of the house. All the kids LOVED playing in this shark. Funny kids!

 

 

 

 

The best part about getting into the mall before the stores open is having all the fun stuff to ourselves!

DSCN5808DSCN5809DSCN5811DSCN5812DSCN5814

 

There are so many people we know with the flu/strep right now and I do not want us to get sick! Until this morning we’d stayed home the entire break – no food playgrounds, no mall, etc – I’d rather stay home deal with the girls trashing EVERYTHING than I would take the chance of us getting sick. This particular store opens before the mall and we were able to let the kids hang out before anyone else was really there... and we used lots of hand sanitizer. School started back today and we’re all well. My fingers are crossed that we can stay this way until Evelyn comes! Baby update coming Wednesday after my dr. appt.

No comments: