Thursday, June 26, 2008

"'Cause we're movin' on up...to the two..."

This is how my morning started yesterday before 8am.... Can anyone guess what this is???
Oh, now you know what it is. Too bad smell doesn't come through a computer.
Yep, exploding diaper! YUCK! I smelled something and picked Matney up out of her Bumbo chair and that is what I put my hand into. GROSS. So, I got her as poop free as possible. Gagging. Got her naked and took her upstairs for a bath.

And this is how funny she thought it all was. I was not amused. Needless to say I will quit trying to use all the size 1-2 diapers we have and put them away for the next child. This cute little munchkin is moving onto the size 2!!!

3 comments:

mckennah said...

you know you are a true blogger when you stop to take pics of the poop!! you rock!

Jim, Linda, and Bryce said...

Like the poop pictures...Bryce decorated his crib the other morning...NASTY!

Ben and Liz Fritz said...

Great I could have done with out those pictures, I was hoping these girls come poopfree! Why God! Why!?