Friday, June 20, 2008

Exciting Week!

It has been an exciting week here at the Heald house! Matney has had lots of firsts this week and you are hearing ONE PROUD MAMA! Matney taking a nap on the couch. She slept 30 minutes all by herself.
Matney FOUND HER TOES!!! Is that not the cutest thing? I love it when babies grab their feet and have been anxiously waiting...and I got the first "catch" on camera. How incredible!
Mr. Matney meet Miss Matney.
I can put my entire fist in my mouth! Matney actually can fit both fists in at a time but it often causes her to gag. She hasn't figured out yet that it is her own hands causing the problem so she keep shoving them in and gagging again!
Proud parents!!! The other excitement for the week is Matney learning to "talk". It is the cutest sound...except at night. Now when we lay her down for bed she spends about 10 minutes with her feet in the air and talking pretty loudly to herself in the dark. She eventually falls asleep without any fussing so I'm not complaining.
And the most exciting. This morning I put Matney on her belly and she rolled over to her back...not once but 5 times in a row! We got it on video for anyone who comes over in the near future. We are so in love with this growing girl.

No comments: