Friday, June 27, 2008

How do you define success???



This is Matney at 8pm last night...after she'd been awake since 7am with only a 25 minute nap at 9am. And she was still going strong when Jared got home a little while later. We finally got her into bed and she slept about 30 minutes before waking up screaming. I tried to let her cry it out and Jared made me go get her. Poor baby, she burped, spit up and I put her back down (feeling very guilty about not picking her up earlier. She was crying because something was wrong!).

Jared kicked me and the monitors out again so I moved back to her room. The extra bed in a baby's room is a wonderful thing!!! She was fussy, crying on and off for another 45 minutes. I would rub her head and talk to her but not pick her up. She finally went to sleep around 10pm, woke up at 2am, 4am and then got up for good about 6:30. I tried everything to keep her asleep until after 7am but she wasn't interested. Big eyes and lots of talking and smiles. We will try again tonight!!!

No comments: