Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun in the sun!

Matney and I got out of the house on Friday to go hang out with our friends Erica, Jack, Jen and Paige. We had a great time! Erica has a big pool on her back deck and one of my best friends, Margo, sent Matney the cutest swimsuit when she was born. When the phone rang we grabbed her suit and headed out the door! Check out this baby...how cute is she!?!?!?!
Jen kept the kiddos entertained in the pool. Matney loved watching the big kids play. Paige and Jack are both two years old and full of energy!

Jen was really enjoying the day. And I was SO GLAD to be out of the house!
Thanks for having us over, Erica! Can we do this everyday???

1 comment:

The Rice's said...

Aren't I just the best model! I can't believe that this picture made the blog....I am crazy!!