Monday, June 30, 2008

Playdate

I have been meaning to get this up for a while. Almost 2 weeks ago Matney and I went to our first playgroup and met lots of new friends. If you remember, I ran into a girl from back home at Matney's 2 month appt. and she invited us. Most of the babies were all born that first week of March. It was really cool to watch them together and get advice from other moms at the same stage we are. Matney and I are hosting the playgroup here on Thursday so we'll have fun new pictures! These are from the first time.
Matney in at the top in pink with the pink paci. She is also the one screaming. Who is surprised? Not me!

I have been meaning to get this up for a while. Almost 2 weeks ago Matney and I went to our first playgroup and met lots of new friends. If you remember I ran into a girl from back home at our 2 month appointment and she invited us. Most of the babies were all born that first week in March so it is really cool to watch them all together and get advice from other moms at the same phase we are. Matney and I are hosting the group here on Thursday so we'll have new pictures to post then. These are pictures from the first time.

No comments: