Thursday, June 26, 2008

Visit with cousin Cayden!

I am not good with all the second, third, twice removed family lineage that is common here in the South so I am not sure exactly what they are to one another but my cousin David's son, Cayden, came over yesterday to meet Matney. It was so cute! Cayden is 4 months older than Matney and it was fun to see how mobile he was and know what we have to look forward to soon! Matney doesn't seem so sure about this!
This is Cayden's mom Kelli. We both had our pictures taken with our babies after a discussion about how we're always the one taking the picture and not the one in it. See how big he is!
Hey Miss Matney!
My cousin Christina. Matney was fussy so I put her in the sling and she was a happy camper again!
This is for my cousin Jamie who is serving the Lord in the Pacific Rim. She's been gone over a year and a half and has not meet these precious babies. She finishes her two years of service in December and will be home just before Christmas!!!
Also, someone gave us a large sling for Jared to wear but it was too small for him so Kelli tried in it (she's MUCH taller than Jared or myself if you can't tell!) and Cayden seemed happy. Having free hands to a new mom is the greatest thing! Well, that and getting to take a long shower, go the bathroom alone and eating hot food not standing up!

JAMIE!!!! If you blow up the picture and still can't read the sign it says "Hi Aunt JJ! We can't wait until Dec. We love you!!!" It is so true, Jamie, we are all so excited to see you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I miss y'all SO SO much! This totally made me cry! Can't wait to meet my babies and hug your necks!! Love you all more than you'll ever know!!!!