Monday, June 30, 2008

Groundhog Day!

Ok, seriously! I know all you girls (you know who you are!) are reading this and I need your help! I waited for you to have all the babies first so that you would tell me how to keep things like this from happening and you're all fired!!! And WHY does my child do this on the weekdays when her Daddy has gone back to work? I mean really!!! Help a mama out kid!
For the THIRD time in a week we've had an exploding diaper. This morning it was up the back to her armpits. GROSS. Is there some trick to keeping poop in a diaper that I don't know???? I've moved up to the size 2, I'm switching to Huggies, I fasten them much more tightly than I used to even though having them tight makes Matney spit up more. I'd much rather be covered in spit up than poop. I'm going through lots of bleach people which cannot be good for anyone!
HELP!!!!
Exploding poop does not bother my child in case anyone is concerned!

4 comments:

mckennah said...

at least you are not at KOHLS or BABIES R US when it happens and you are able to change her in the comforts of your own home. it is just part of the deal with a baby. they have to push hard for it to come out and since it is runny it just goes :)

Susan and Lee said...

I agree. Jake had a horrible one at a Mexican restaurant. It even ran out of his pants onto the floor. It smelled so bad and we had to get it to go. At least their floor was dark carpet. He still has those every now and then, so I don't think it goes away.

kimpossible said...

hey at least she is not throwing it at you :)

Anonymous said...

This is a problem in search of a hose... I think I have a grim memory of my nieces (3 under 5 years old) making "do do balls from well you know and then bowling or throwing them.