Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh no, not this mama.

We had a bunch of pictures taken last weekend and our photographer (Jen Hanley, who we love!!!) just dropped the CD off at the house. And of course I did NOT just turn on Elmo to let M watch TV so that I could look at them. Not this mama.

There are 186 pictures so I don't know how I'll choose but get ready because they are great! I am making them small to save room so you'll have to double click if you want to view them bigger. And I am not going to even try to put them into any kind of order.




By this time she'd really had it and we were singing her favorite "5 Little Monkeys". She does the motions while we sing the song so this is the part where the monkey falls out and "bumps her head!".

Getting a flower from Daddy.




1 comment:

Brooke and Patrick said...

Absolutely precious!! How will you ever choose which ones to display? They all look fabulous!!