Monday, April 20, 2009

Welome Miss Leila!

You've seen my friend Erin in various pictures on this blog since it began. We grew up next door to one another from we were a couple months old through high school. She's thrown us wedding showers and baby showers...and we've been waiting and praying to throw her a baby shower for the past several years. She has been attending baby showers for everyone else while waiting for it to be her own shower, and her own baby...and NOW BABY LEILA IS HERE!!! Erin had a beautiful baby girl last week and I knew if we didn't go meet her now it would be way too long to wait before I could get down there. So, M and I decided to make the run to WR and meet Miss Leila and she was worth it! I told Jared that if I wasn't already pregnant I would be begging for another baby after just hearing her "squeak". Oh, how precious! Congratulations to Erin and Don!!!


"Um, Jared, I think I need another baby." Good thing we're already pregnant!

So, so sweet!

What a difference a year makes! I held Leila and was in awe of how tiny newborn babies are...all while Erin watched Matney crawl around like a crazy girl in awe of quickly they grow up!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Very Sweet!!!!