Friday, July 17, 2009

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!


What is Matney doing???


Poor Matney! Before Halle Kate arrived Matney and I normally left the house every day. One day was playgroup, one day church, one day grocery shopping, etc. We both get tired of being at home and planned our afternoons out and about just for a change of scenery. That isn't as easy with a little baby so we've spent many days at home this summer.
One morning this week I asked Matney if she wanted to get in the car and go. I didn't know that she understood me until my Mom started laughing and told me to grab the camera. You think she was ready to go? She found Car Mo (named because he is the Elmo who lives in the car since Dog isn't allowed out of the house) and was laying on the ground in front of the garage door. Ha! Poor thing. I will have to practice getting these two out so that Matney doesn't have to be so pitiful!

No comments: